THE MORALITY OF HUMAN ACTS
– John Paul II This worship is directed towards God the Father through Jesus Christ in the Holy Spirit. In the first place towards the Father, who, as St. John’s Gospel says, “loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not be lost but may have eternal life.” (9)
Oh Most Blessed Virgin, Mother of Jesus and our Mother! Your Son’s love for us was so great that He wanted to remain in the Eucharist.
– Rev José Mario O Mandía Up to this point, we have talked about the divine attributes that our reason is able to discover. God, however, exceeds our reason, and there are important things about Himself that He has to reveal to us if we are to know them. One of these is His Fatherhood.
FEATURED IMAGE: Pope Francis meets with bishops from Luzon at the Vatican on May 20, 2019. VATICAN MEDIA Pope Francis reminded the Philippine bishops that they are called to imitate Christ by loving their enemies and praying for those who persecute them. The pope assured the bishops, who recently went on pilgrimage to Rome, that he is aware of the…
St Aloysius Gonzaga left his powerful family to become a Jesuit priest and died as a young man caring for plague victims. Aloysius Gonzaga was the firstborn in a powerful Italian noble family, one that was deeply involved in the ongoing business of dealing and double-dealing, treachery and betrayal that marked the political life of the time. Aloysius was thrust…
– Rev José Mario O Mandía “Do you also wish to go away?” (John 6:67), Jesus asked the twelve, after many of his listeners “drew back and no longer went about with him” (John 6:66). They had found his words on eating His flesh and drinking His blood just too much to stomach. Crazy Rabbi! He’s out of his mind!
CN/11/012/2019 Monsignor Stephen Lee, Bishop of Macau, makes public the following arrangements in the Diocese:
– Carlos Frota Here I am again, friends, to continue my story. And I am very happy in this role I assigned myself to play. Do you know why?
– Fr Leonard E. Dollentas In 2007, Professor Michelle Chouinard an assistant professor of psychology at the University of California found that on average, children posed more than 100 questions every hour. Interacting with very young primary school students and entertaining their questions was not something I expected to enjoy, but it has turned out to be one of the…