Following tradition, the Catholic Diocese of Macau conducted a memorial service at the St Michael Cemetery on March 14, Public Security Police Day, for the deceased members of the Public Security Police Force. Bishop Stephen Lee Bun-sang officiated in the Mass and afterwards laid a wreath for the deceased. The Public Security Police Force is the non-criminal police department of Macau and a branch of the Macau Security Force. Originally known at first as the Macau Police, the force went through several name changes before taking on its current name. The PSP was founded on March 14, 1691.
- FAITH ILLUSTRATED – Creed 10: God’s Church (3)
- BONUM EST – Music by Aurelio Porfiri
- CHURCH FATHERS (51) – Saint Optatus
- BITE-SIZE THEOLOGY (27) – What are theological virtues?
- WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE STORY OF OUR LORD’S PASSION WERE A REALITY SHOW? – 14th April 2019, Palm Sunday
- BETWEEN JUSTICE AND MERCY
- A PRAYER IN TIMES OF TROUBLE – Do me justice, o God, and fight my fight against a faithless people
- AGAINST ARIANISM – St Julius, Pope
- THE SUFFERANCE OF HERETICS
- IDEOLOGY VS. REALITY – Gender theory
- GOOD FRIDAY – The Seven Last Words
- CATHOLIC SCHOOLS AT THE SERVICE OF SOCIETY (VI) – New Directions of Catholic schools, from Religious to Lay Leadership
- MENTAL RESERVOIR – Kaleidoscope
- GREAT FIGURES OF THE MISSIONARY WORK – Bengal and the Kingdom of the Dragon (48)
- WORLD NEWS